Fylamynt is looking for a Product Marketing Manager to lead the GTM activities for the company’s product launch. This is a strategic hire and will be the first hire in the marketing team. This person will work very closely with the founders and engineers to define the go-to-market messaging strategy.
- Product launch: Drive the product launch activities including product pricing strategies, collateral, campaigns and sales and support enablement.
- Product positioning: Research and understand the industry, audience and competitive landscape and messaging and positioning to highlight Fylamynt’s core value proposition and key differentiators.
- Content creation. Create a mix of collateral like solution sheets, videos, whitepapers, presentations, e-books to evangelize Fylamynt’s product and solution
- Customer engagement. Take every opportunity to get in front of customers - presenting demos, understanding requirements and communicating them back to product management and engineering. Create customer use-cases/stories with a focus on business value and transformation.
Required Skills & Experience
- Product Marketing. At least five (5) years of product marketing experience. You'll need to have seen the full cycle of product launches and transitions to guide and coach the team.
- An intermediate understanding of cloud-native technologies and practices. You'll need to be familiar with popular open-source projects and modern SRE and DevOps practices.
- Learner. This is a role that requires constant learning as we are pushing the envelope in cloud automation and applying no-code/low-code concepts to building an innovative platform.
- Storyteller and writer. This isn’t a behind-the-scenes role, you will be working closely with founders to come up with a compelling message. You need to have the ability to break down complex concepts into extremely simple and clear terms. Strong written communication will serve you for internal and external content.
- Presentation skills. The ability to deliver clear and concise training -- supplemented by clean visual materials like slide decks -- is critical for this role.
- Cloud-native ecosystem. Ideally, you’ve worked in and around the Cloud Native Computing Foundation ecosystem. Familiarity with microservices patterns and SRE and DevOps practices and tooling will help you quickly get up to speed on Fylamynt’s unique value proposition.
- No-code/Low-code platforms. Experience with no-code/low-code platforms like Zapier, tray.io, Integromat is a plus. Understanding the no-code movement and ecosystem will be a huge bonus as well.
Contact us at email@example.com, if you are interested.