Fylamynt is looking for a Product Manager to lead product for our flagship automation cloud. You will be the employee #1 for the product and will work very closely with the founders & engineers to define the product vision and roadmap.
Join us as we pursue our exciting vision to automate cloud infrastructure in minutes to save time and money for cloud engineers. We are an early-stage startup founded in silicon valley and are passionate about infrastructure. You will be the first product owner outside the founders. This is a great opportunity for anyone, who enjoys the freedom and flexibility of early-stage startups, while shaping a product that can change automation forever.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, if you are interested.
- Clear understanding of our key personas and requirements - Cloud Engineers, DevOps, ITOps, SRE, Platform Engineering Teams - to drive the product roadmap.
- Build a strong product vision and strategy for our automation cloud beyond v1.
- Build and drive key metrics around the product - number of pre-built workflows, connectors and actions.
- Deep technical understanding of how engineers automate cloud today using Terraform, Ansible, Python and other tools.
- Deep understanding of SaaS services used in automation including DataDog, Splunk, JIRA etc.
- Deep understanding of Cloud Services including AWS, Azure and GCP.
- Execution matters more than anything else in our startup. Be customer centric and detail-oriented, work closely with our small engineering team.
- Minimum 5 years of Product Management experience.
- Experience building and scaling enterprise SaaS applications, especially in enterprise infrastructure space.
- Undergraduate degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or similar quantitative field or MBA or equivalent practical experience
- Knack for gleaning user/customer insights from quantitative and qualitative data. Understanding of tools like Heap, Amplitude and MixPanel is a plus.
- Prior knowledge of different automation products (e.g. Chef, Puppet, Terraform, Ansible), their market fit, how they evolved over time.