Fylamynt is growing and we’re looking for an experienced and passionate Director of Product Marketing (Demand-gen) who will be responsible for the strategy and execution of marketing programs to capture leads across multiple channels. Reporting to the Cofounder|CEO, you will drive go-to-market activities for all product offerings for Fylamynt.
You must have a growth mindset and enjoy taking a hands-on approach to everything you do. You must also appreciate the art of storytelling.
The ideal candidate will be extremely entrepreneurial, with a strong track record of driving leads and revenue for B2B companies. This position will require extensive collaboration with Sales.
What you’ll be doing:
- Hands-on Approach: Comfortable in both developing strategy and getting hands-on across every facet of marketing (Brand, Paid Media, Lifecycle, Channel Sales) in order to accelerate the team’s impact.
- Demand Generation: Develop and execute demand generation initiatives to drive new business leads.
- Analysis and Synchronization: Analyze campaign outcomes in detail, drawing insights and presenting results clearly to facilitate sound decision making and next steps.
- Marketing Automation: Improve the efficiency and effectiveness of our marketing automation system (i.e., Hubspot) to better nurture leads, increase conversion rates to marketing qualified leads and improve the integrity of the overall database.
- Product Positioning: Research and understand the industry, audience and competitive landscape and messaging and positioning to highlight Fylamynt’s core value proposition and key differentiators.
- Content Creation: Collaborate with campaigns and product teams to develop relevant content that aligns with GTM strategy and can be used in campaigns, enablement and other customer interactions focused on product adoption.
- Sales Engagement: Define, track and analyze KPIs to manage pipeline and revenue targets in partnership with sales.
What you’ll need:
- 5+ years professional experience in Product Marketing | Demand Generation | Pragmatic Marketing - You'll need to have seen the full cycle of product launches and transitions to guide and coach the team.
- 1-2 years of prior management experience.
- An intermediate understanding of cloud-native technologies and practices. You'll need to be familiar with popular open-source projects and modern SRE and DevOps practices.
- Independent, self-starter with the ability to create high quality content at a rapid pace.
- Analytical Skills: Uses data to accurately size market segments and define potential opportunities for investment. Drives research behind routes to market - providing in depth thought leadership and influence behind selecting channels.
- Problem Solving: Analyzes the requirements of complex business and marketing problems, programs and issues which are related to meeting the objectives of the marketing function. Identifies issues as they relate to marketing & communications function and/or marketing organization.
- Cloud-native ecosystem. Ideally, you’ve worked in and around the Cloud Native Computing Foundation ecosystem. Familiarity with microservices patterns and SRE and DevOps practices and tooling will help you quickly get up to speed on Fylamynt’s unique value proposition.
- No-code/Low-code platforms. Experience with no-code/low-code platforms like Zapier, tray.io, Integromat is a plus. Understanding the no-code movement and ecosystem will be a huge bonus as well.
Why join Fylamynt?
We are infrastructure geeks with battle scars from multiple decades of working in the area of infrastructure in enterprise and consumer companies. Our people are passionate about what we do and have an indomitable spirit to get things done.
In the world of headless automation products, Fylamynt is really looking to disrupt the market with a comprehensive cloud workflow automation platform that enables teams to standardize, automate and coordinate remediation across the current cloud product stack.
Everyone is a part of the big picture here. And most importantly, we believe in you! (yes, you read that correctly)
We believe taking care of our people is the right thing to do.
- Competitive pay based on the work you do here and not your previous salary
- Health coverage for you (paid medical, dental & vision plan options for our team members)
- Generous number of vacation days each year